When the Going Gets Tough

It is sometimes said that when the going gets tough, the tough get going. And it certainly a fact that things sometimes get really tough in this material world. Such times are a great opportunity for us to get tough by becoming strong in our Krishna consciousness. This spiritual strength comes from taking complete shelter of the Lord in any and situations. This is on our only shelter.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: Are My Parents My Creators?

If I accept my parents as my creators before God then, am I right?

Sangraam

Answer: Krishna is Your Actual Father

How can your parents can be your creators? You are an eternal spirit-soul who has always existed going back for unlimited millions and billions of years before you took birth as the child of the parents you have now. Krishna is the original source of everything. Therefore, Krishna is your actual father. You and your parents are all the children of Krishna.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?