The Greatest Opportunity

Caught up in the day-to-day rush of material existence we all too often forget about connecting with the ground of our being, the source of our existence. Therefore it is very important that we set aside some quality time early every morning to associate directly with God in an intimate way before we begin our daily activities. The Lord has so kindly manifested Himself in this material world in the form of His holy names so we can easily connect with Him in a very intimate and personal way on a regular daily basis. Therefore those who are actually intelligent and who understand the purpose of their existence spend quality time chanting the names of God every day without fail.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari


Sankarshan Das Adhikari Lectures
at Krishna Balrama Temple
Sri Vrindavana Dhama--29 September 2010
Sankarshan Das Adhikari Lectures at Krishna Balrama Temple

Answers According to the Vedic Version:

Question: Should I Fight for My Job?

I am following your directions and always trying to remain in Krishna Consciousness.

I am facing practical difficulty in my job. I am a senior central government official. I am very sincere and honest and hard working person, normally not found in government services. I have faced injustice from the top authority of my institute. They have grabbed my department, closed it, and started some other activity there. I had given big efforts to develop this department for 18 years.

I think this is big injustice. What should I do? How should I act? Should I accept this situation or fight like Arjuna? Should I approach court to get justice?

I am totally confused.

Please advise.

Thanks,

B.B.

Answer: Yes, If You Offer Its Results to Krishna.

If you are engaging your livelihood in the service of Lord Sri Krishna, you can take whatever steps may be necessary to secure it, and by doing so you will not suffer any karmic reaction. Act intelligently and act aggressively and offer the result of your endeavor to Lord Sri Krishna.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?