Who is the Real Devotee of Krishna?

In his converstion with Rāmānanda Rāya Lord Caitanya quoted the following verse from the Adi Purana:

ye me bhakta-janāḥ pārtha
na me bhaktāś ca te janāḥ
mad-bhaktānāṁ ca ye bhaktās
te me bhakta-tamā matāḥ

”[Lord Kṛṣṇa told Arjuna:] ’Those who are My direct devotees are actually not My devotees, but those who are the devotees of My servant are factually My devotees.’

This means that if I consider myself to be Krishna's devotee but not a devotee of the devotees of Krishna that I am not actually Krishna's devotee. Even the Christians have this idea. They consider that you cannot be devoted to God unless you are first devoted to Jesus.

The conclusion is that if I am serious about being Krishna's devotee that I must seek out that devotee who I can accept as my spiritual master and take complete shelter of him.



Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Lord Krishna Enlightens Arjuna

Lord Krishna Enlightens Arjuna

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Help Mother Reach Safe Place?

Hare Krishna, Gurudeva
Please accept all my obeisances.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

What happens to the soul after they leave the body? Is there any connection left of that soul with the family or will the family have any connection with that soul? How can I repay for all the self-love of my mother? How can I help my mother to reach correct/safe place?
Waiting for your guidance 🙏
Your servant,

Shravanthi Dasari 🙏

Answer: Teach Her How to Surrender to Krishna

From: Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Shravanthi,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

If one is Krishna conscious at the moment of death he or she will enter into the spiritual world to live an eternal life full of bliss with Lord Sri Krishna and His devotees.

But if one is not Krishna conscious he or she takes another birth according to their karma in another body anywhere within the 8,400,000 different species life. We have been in millions of different families in our millions of different births. Thus we have family relationships with everyone, even the dog in the street.

If you want to be kind upon your mother, fully surrender to Krishna and teach your mother how to fully surrender to Krishna. In this way both of you will go back to Home, back to Godhead at the time of leaving your present material bodies.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.
Your ever well-wisher,



Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?