We Miss You


First, a gift of love to you - an amazing book "The Science of Self Realization". You can download it from here

I hope everything is fine at your end. You had signed up for my "Ultimate Self Realization" course sometime back. I've noticed that lately, you've not opened my daily "Thought for the Day" emails. These emails feature an inspiring message, nice pictures, and a very intriguing Q&A.

It only takes a minute to read them and the contents unlock the door of unlimited bliss and happiness within your heart and also free you from all stress and anxiety. You can also ask me questions and I'll be happy to respond.

So I request you to read these emails. If you have any questions, send me an email at sd@worldleader.com

BTW, I and my wife are daily giving online classes at 7:15 AM US Austin time in this difficult time of COVID-19 pandemic. You can join them by visiting www.livelectures.net. I'm sure you will find them useful.

However, if you do not wish to hear from me then you can click the "Unsubscribe" link below.

PS: If you are using Hotmail/Outlook then my daily emails might be going in the spam folder


Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?