We Now Have More than 31,000 Subscribers

I am happy to see that the number of our subscribers is always growing. The world population is currently 8 billion. My goal is that eventually every one of these 8 billion souls who have computer access will be enrolled this course. Of course one could say that this a foolish impossible dream. But Srila Prabhupada said, "Impossible is a word in a fool's dictionary." So I am keeping alive my heart's desire to see that day when Krishna consciousness will be firmly established as the world religion.


Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Temple of the Vedic Planetarium
Soon to Be the World's Largest Religious Monument


Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Initiation from Srila Prabhupada?

My humble obeisances to Srila Prabhupada.
Sir, if I have no initiation guru, in that case can I make Srila Prabhupada as my Guru Maharaj? This concerns me a lot. What do you think about this?

Gopa Chowdhury

Answer: Become the Disciple of His Disciple

From: Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Gopa,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

It's wonderful if one wants to accept Srila Prabhupada as his spiritual authority by being fully obedient to following his instructions. This is what it means to accept Srila Prabhupada as one's spiritual master. Since Srila Prabhupada instructed that after his disappearance the new devotees joining our movement should become the disciples of his disciples, if you truly accept
Srila Prabhupada as your spiritual authority you will follow his order to become the disciple of one of his disciples.

Is this clear?

I hope this meets you in the best of health.
Your ever well-wisher,


Sankarshan Das Adhikari

P.S. You can hear my lectures at: https://ecstaticmedia.com


The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission



ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?