We Are On a Mission to Save the World

In his purport to Srimad Bhagavatam, Fourth Canto, Chapter 28, Verse 48 Srila Prabhupada writes:

"The main business of human society is to think of the Supreme Personality of Godhead at all times, to become His devotees, to worship the Supreme Lord and to bow down before Him. The ācārya, the authorized representative of the Supreme Lord, establishes these principles, but when he disappears, things once again become disordered. The perfect disciples of the ācārya try to relieve the situation by sincerely following the instructions of the spiritual master. At the present moment practically the entire world is afraid of rogues and nondevotees; therefore this Kṛṣṇa consciousness movement is started to save the world from irreligious principles. Everyone should cooperate with this movement in order to bring about actual peace and happiness in the world."

Thus it is our duty as the followers, the disciples and grand disciples, of Srila Prabhupada to save the world by solidly establishing Krishna consciousness as the world religion in every town, village, city, hamlet, home and heart throughout the entire Planet Earth. And then after accomplishing this we can consider expanding to all the other planets in the present universe and then to all the other universes throughout this entire material world.

P.S. Out of our campaign for the new ISKCON Temple for Austin, Texas USA so far $3,141,212.11 has been raised. Our goal is $4,100,000. If you'd like to get Srila Prabhupada's special blessings click here to contribute.

Make the Whole World Krishna Conscious

Krishna Consciousness

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: How Were You Enlightened?

Dear Sir,

I have heard & also read in Bhagavad Gita that it takes many lives to become enlightened. You joined ISKCON in 1971 & became enlightened in the same year. How did this happen?

Thanks & Regards,
Keshav Maheshwari

Answer: By the Mercy of the Bonafide Spirit Master

From: Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Keshav,
Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

My search for enlightenment began in 1965 in my freshman year at college. My dad had always told me that my college days would the happiest days of my whole life. But when I got there I was as miserable as hell. So I began searching to try the discover the meaning and purpose of my existence. None of my professors could tell me. Nor could any of text books I read tell me. So I kept searching. In my junior year I found an author who told me that I was God but that I was just playing hide-and-go-seek with my myself. I tried that. But after a few days it became obvious that I was not God. I tried one guru and after another guru. But their teachings did not work. After many years of being frustrated by the teachings of one bogus guru after another bogus guru after another bogus guru I understand that Jesus Christ was a perfectly self-realized spiritual master. And I tried to understand what was his perfect mentality. Thus I realized that his perfection was that he was totally surrendered to carrying out what God wanted him to do. So I prayed to God to reveal to me what He wanted me to do. In answer to my prayer He sent Vishnujana Swami to Austin to teach me how to perfectly do that which God wanted me to do. This is how I surrendered myself fully to Krishna by accepting His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada as my spiritual master and accepting his orders as my very life and soul. This brought me to realizing who I am actually am, the eternal servant of Lord Sri Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead.

So my search for spiritual enlightenment which culminated in realizing that I am the eternal servant of Lord Sri Krishna took me six years.

I hope this meets you in the best of health. 

Your ever well-wisher,

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

P.S. You can hear my lectures at: https://ecstaticmedia.com

H.G.Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

H.G.Sankarshan Das Adhikari

ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com


 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?