What Was My Previous Birth?

It is interesting to ponder what was my previous birth considering that the first time I went to India I felt like I had returned home and that Srila Prabhupada has written as follows:

"I think some of you like yourself, Brahmananda, Satsvarupa, Mukunda and Gargamuni, Acyutananda and all of you had already cultivated this Krsna consciousness in your past lives. Now Lord Caitanya wants that this movement should be spread in the Western countries so most probably in your previous births you were all Indians and cultivated this Krsna consciousness. Now Lord Caitanya has placed you in the Western part of the world so that you can now combine together and broadcast the holy message all over the world."
(From a letter Kirtanananda, 5th May, 1967)
and

"My Spiritual Master knew it that alone I could not do this great work. Therefore He has very kindly sent you all to help me in this task. I accept you therefore as representatives of my Guru Maharaja playing as my affectionate disciples."
(From a letter to: Devotees -- Los Angeles 26 August, 1972)

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

River Yamuna in Vrindavan
The Most Glorious Holy Land of Krishna

River Yamuna in Vrindavan

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: How Overcome Pride?

Dear Srila Gurudeva and Srimati Gurumataji.
Please accept my respectful obeisances!
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Is there anything on how to overcome pride in the Gita ?

Please guide.
Shriram Bejalwar

Answer: See Everything in Relationship with Krishna

From: Sydney, Australia

My Dear Shriram

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

In Bhagavad-gītā (16.4) Lord Kṛṣṇa says,

dambho darpo ’bhimānaś ca
krodha pāruṣyam eva ca
ajñānaṁ cābhijātasya
pārtha sampadam āsurīm

“Pride, arrogance, conceit, anger, harshness, and ignorance—these qualities belong to those of demoniac nature, O son of Pṛthā.”

Pride is a demoniac quality. A Vaiṣṇava is prideless, and he gives respect to one and all because he sees Kṛṣṇa in the heart of everyone. He does not disrespect even a tiny ant, because he sees the relationship with Kṛṣṇa.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?