Now is the Time to Fully Embrace  Our World Deliverance Mission

There is no sense in wasting time any more trying to be the enjoyers of that place where no enjoyment factually exists. It is time now more than ever to fully surrender to Lord Sri Krishna under the guidance of the bona fide spiritual master embracing Lord Caitanya's order to make the whole world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. There is no lifestyle more fulfilling and glorious than this. So why are wasting our time running after sense gratification like the dogs and monkeys? It does not make any sense.

Do you understand my message?

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Let's Stop Imitating the Ways of Dogs and Monkeys

Dog

Monkeys

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Can You Give Me a Part Time Job?

My dear Srila Gurudeva,
Please accept my humble obeisances.
All glories to you Srila Gurudeva, and Srimati Guru Mataji.

Presently, I am looking for a part time job. Kindly engage me for such a job if you have suitable assignment for me.

Thanks, Srila Gurudeva,

Your servant

S.D.

Answer: I Only Accept Full Time Employees

From: Melbourne, Australia

My Dear S.D.,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I only accept full time employees. Their job is to make the whole world Krishna conscious and their pay is the awakening of pure love of God within their heart.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.
 
Your ever well-wisher, 
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Note: S.D. wrote me " Kindly ignore the trailing mail and kindly forgive my ignorance."

I replied, "You are forgiven."

He wrote me again: "Thanks, Srila Gurudeva. From today onwards I am a full time employee of yourself."

I replied, "I accept you as my full time employee whose remuneration is more valuable than all the wealth of this world."

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?