Transforming Planet Earth into a Spiritual Abode

Transforming Planet Earth into a Spiritual Abode
Srila Prabhupada so wonderfully explains as follows in his purport to Srimad Bhagavatam, First Canto, Chapter 5, Text 23:

"The expert spiritual master knows the art of utilizing everything to glorify the Lord, and therefore under his guidance the whole world can be turned into the spiritual abode by the divine grace of the Lord's servant."

So let us now all follow Srila Prabhupada's expert guidance by utilizing everything to glorify the Lord. By doing so this planet earth will be transformed into a spiritual abode.

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Questions: Many

Dandavat Pranam 🙏

Many questions arise in my mind. I will list some of them here:

Who am I, and what is my real identity?
Why and how I came to the world?
What I was in my last lives?
I want happiness but I get suffering, why?
How can I get rid of miseries and get eternal happiness?
How do I realise that I am soul?
Who is God and what is my relation with Him?
How can I see and meet God?
Why there is so misery in the world?

Satyendra

Answers

My Dear Satyendra,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Here are your questions with answers:

Q: Who am I and what is my real identity?
A: You are the eternal servant of Krishna.

Q: Why and how I came to the world?
A: You came to this material world due to your foolish desire to try to enjoy separately from Lord Krishna.

Q: What I was in my last lives?
A: You have rotated through the 8,400,000 species of life.

Q:I want happiness but I get suffering, why?
A: Because you are trying to enjoy separately from Krishna.

Q: How can I get rid of miseries and get eternal happiness.
A: By surrendering to Lord Krishna.

Q: How do I realize that I am soul?
A: Same answer as above.

Q: Who is god and what is my relation with Him?
A: Krishna is God and you are His eternal servant.

Q: How can I see and meet God?
A: When you fully surrender to Him, He will reveal Himself to you.

Q: Why there is so much misery in this world?
A: It is because we are not surrender to Krishna.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Spiritual Master Answers the Disciple's Questions

The Spiritual Master Answers the Disciple's Questions
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari is one of the spiritual masters of the worldwide Hare Krishna Movement. He has dedicated the last 50 years of his life for bringing a spiritual revolution to planet earth by spreading the teachings of Lord Sri Krishna all over the world. He is based in Austin, Texas and when there is no pandemic regularly travels all over the world teaching his audiences how to attain Krishna consciousness, the highest stage of spiritual awakening. He is available for media interviews and to speak to groups and organizations either in person or via the internet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?