By Eagerness We Can Become Qualified to See God

By Eagerness We Can Become Qualified to See God
Today I want to share with you one of the most wonderful lectures of Srila Prabhupada that I every heard. Click here to hear "Become Very Eager to See Krishna."

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Comment: How this World is Still Livable

Only because of such few devotees like you is the world still livable and we can look forward to constant Krishna consciousness. I hope now that the true devotees will multiply.

My obeisances to you.
B.N. Murthy

Reply: I Am Nothing But Prabhupada's Servant

My Dear B.N.,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I am nothing but a tiny servant of my beloved spiritual master, Srila Prabhupada. But I thank you very much for your loving words of
encouragement.

Yes, our hope is that the whole world will now become filled up with devotees. This is our mission, to make the whole world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. You kindly assist us in this mission.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

I Am Simply the Servant of Srila Prabhupada

I Am Simply the Servant of Srila Prabhupada
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari is one of the spiritual masters of the worldwide Hare Krishna Movement. He has dedicated the last 50 years of his life for bringing a spiritual revolution to planet earth by spreading the teachings of Lord Sri Krishna all over the world. He is based in Austin, Texas and when there is no pandemic regularly travels all over the world teaching his audiences how to attain Krishna consciousness, the highest stage of spiritual awakening. He is available for media interviews and to speak to groups and organizations either in person or via the internet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?