Confused About What to Do with My Life

Confused About What to Do with My Life
One of our beloved students has recently expressed to us her confusion about what to do with her life. It is proper that she has done this because when one is confused they should inquire from a spiritual authority. She has done a very good thing. This is the perfect example shown to us by Arjuna when he was confused and inquired from Lord Sri Krishna on the battlefield of Kurukshetra.

The simple equation for dealing with such confusion is to pray to Krishna in this mood: "My dear Lord Krishna, my eternal existence is totally dedicated to you. Therefore, my dear Lord, I am begging you to guide how I can live my life in such a way to give you unlimited pleasure with my every thought, word, and deed in all times, places, and circumstances. Please bless to understand what are Your desires for me, and give me the spiritual strength to be fully surrendered unto you for always fully satisfying your desires."

If one sincerely prays in this mood hankering for Krishna's guidance, their pathway back to home, back to Godhead will be very clearly revealed and like Arjuna after he heard from Sri Krishna, they will no longer be bewildered and confused.

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Why God Is Not Doing What I Asked Him to Do?

Dear Gurudeva,

Why is God is taking so much time? I don't know whether He has listened to my prayer or not. I know He is merciful and will help me. But time is running out of my hands. When will He fulfill my prayer? Please tell me how can I make my soul calm. It becomes painful sometimes. Why God takea so much time sometime?

Yours sincerely,
Rishmita

Answer: We Should Do What God Wants Us to Do

My Dear Rishmita,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

The difficulty is that we think that God is our servant and, then we wonder why He is not serving us. The solution is to stop trying to make God our servant and make our only business to serve Him. It is only then that all our desires will be satisfied.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

"Dear God, Please Give Me Money"

"Dear God, Please Give Me Money"
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari is one of the spiritual masters of the worldwide Hare Krishna Movement. He has dedicated the last 50 years of his life for bringing a spiritual revolution to planet earth by spreading the teachings of Lord Sri Krishna all over the world. He is based in Austin, Texas and when there is no pandemic regularly travels all over the world teaching his audiences how to attain Krishna consciousness, the highest stage of spiritual awakening. He is available for media interviews and to speak to groups and organizations either in person or via the internet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?