One Pure Devotee Can Make the Whole World Krishna Conscious

One Pure Devotee Can Make the Whole World Krishna Conscious
Srila Prabhupada very wonderfully writes in his purport to Srimad Bhagavatam, Second Canto, Chapter 8, Text 5 as follows:

"It is said that a single pure devotee of the Lord can deliver all the fallen souls of the world. Thus one who is actually in the confidence of a pure devotee like Narada or Sukadeva Gosvami and thus is empowered by one's spiritual master, as Narada was by Brahmaji, can not only deliver himself from the clutches of maya, or illusion, but can deliver the whole world by his pure and empowered devotional strength."

Therefore those devotees who have fully dedicated their lives for spreading the Krishna Consciousness Movement constantly beg Lord Krishna to bless them with pure devotion so that they can make the whole world Krishna conscious.

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Solution for My Depression?

Dear Srila Gurudeva,
Please accept my obeisances.

In life whatever I do ends up in depression and frustration. In my school days also I got depressed a lot during exams. And now in Krishna consciousness also I get depressed. So whatever I practice ends up in depression. Maybe this is because I have practiced this for so long in my previous lives. Even though I have gotten a human birth by chance to practice Krishna consciousness I have again ended up practicing it in depression and frustration. And also I am very, very slow in dealing with things and performing any work. I take ten minutes to chant one round of Hare Krishna japa mala. My mind is wandering and daydreaming like a bullet in a gun. I also have very less appetite since childhood. I am filled with lust and anger in huge quantity. Is there any solution for this?

Your servant,
S.

Answer: Do Everything for Krishna's Pleasure

My Dear S.,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Your problem is that even in Krishna consciousness you are still focused on your own enjoyment. Instead of always thinking, speaking, and acting for the pleasure of Krishna, you are trying to think, speak, and act for your own pleasure. Thus it is not at all surprising that you are always feeling miserable and depressed. Those who are actually Krishna conscious do not mind at all if they are going through suffering. As long as they can think think, speak, and act in such a way that is pleasing to Krishna they don't mind even if they have to suffer unlimitedly. In such a state of mind they reside in the realm of pure, unadulterated, ever-increasing transcendental bliss.

So now you must always intelligently analyze your thoughts, words, and deeds to see that they are always pleasing to Krishna. In this way you will
become one of the happiest people in all the three worlds!

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Devotees Always Think of Pleasing Krishna

Devotees Always Think of Pleasing Krishna
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari is one of the spiritual masters of the worldwide Hare Krishna Movement. He has dedicated the last 50 years of his life for bringing a spiritual revolution to planet earth by spreading the teachings of Lord Sri Krishna all over the world. He is based in Austin, Texas and when there is no pandemic regularly travels all over the world teaching his audiences how to attain Krishna consciousness, the highest stage of spiritual awakening. He is available for media interviews and to speak to groups and organizations either in person or via the internet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?