The World Religion

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
There is one Supreme Person, the source of all existence. And there is only one method of connecting with Him. That method is pure devotional service. No matter what religious tradition one follows, the essence of religion is one and the same, to develop a pure loving relationship with that Supreme Person, Who is the source of all existence. The Krishna consciousness movement recognizes the validity of any religious system that brings one to the point of fully surrendering oneself to the will of God. The problem with all modern day religionists is that instead of approaching God to fully surrender unto Him, they approach Him to fulfill their material desires. Such an approach to God is not religion. Real religion means to fully surrender oneself to the will of God. This what we teach here in the Krishna consciousness movement. Therefore our movement is the perfection of religion.

Srila Prabhupada Teaches Krishna Consciousness:
The Perfection of Religion

Srila Prabhupada Teaches Krishna Consciousness

My Most Merciful Spiritual Master, Srila Prabhupada,
Always Compassionately Answered My Many Letters

My Most Merciful Spiritual Master Srila Prabhupada

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Finding Your Guru?

How did you find your spiritual teacher?
 
Uno Sandberg

Answer: God Very Kindly Revealed Him to Me

I was desiring to attain spiritual enlightenment and was thus studying the mood of Lord Jesus Christ to discover what was his secret that made him spiritually perfect. One day I found it. He prays “Father, not my will, but Thy will be done.” So I knew that I had to adopt the same mood of being the totally dedicated servant of God in order to become spiritually enlightened. When I prayed to God to reveal to me how I could become His perfect servant He connected with my spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, who has taught me how to fully absorb myself in the loving service of God. with my every thought, word, and deed in all times, places and circumstances. I accepted initiation from him in 1971 and have since then fully dedicated my life for bringing spiritual enlightenment to the entire human society.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?