Memories of Vrindavan Pilgrimage


There is nothing sweeter than being in Vrindavan Srila Prabhupada said that Vrindavan is his home. When we remember this we feel how we are at home with Srila Prabhupada when we are in Vrindavan. The glories of Vrindavan are unlimited because Krishna's pastimes are still going on there for those who have the eyes to see them. Going to Vrindavan is so mystical and special that even when away from Vrindavan one can immediately return to Vrindavan within one's mind by remembering the wonderful, truly nectarean experiences that he had in Vrindavan. Here are photos of two of the thousands of transcendental experiences I have had on my recent pilgrimage to Vrindavan.

On a Boat on the Holy River Yamuna in Vrindavan

On a Boat on the Holy River Yamuna in Vrindavan

Blessed with Carrying Srila Prabhupada in Vrindavan

Blessed with Carrying Srila Prabhupada in Vrindavan

The Book That Began My Spiritual Journey

The Book That Began My Spiritual Journey

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: What Book Began Your Spiritual Journey?

I feel blessed that I can talk to a great spiritual master like you. I wanted to ask you how or from which book did your spiritual journey begin?

Your humble servant
Mahima Gupta

Answer: The Bhagavad-gita

My Dear Mahima,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

The Bhagavad-gita began my spiritual journey.  Krishna says therein that if we offer Him our food with love and devotion He will accept it. So as young man in Denver, Colorado in 1968 I was offering my food to Krishna. That this was even before I met the devotees of Krishna tells me that I must have a devotee of Krishna in a previous lifetime and that I was simply reviving my previous Krishna consciousness.

Hoping this meets you in good health.
Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?