Always Lovingly Serve the Devotees

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
The secret of success on the ultimate self-realization pathway of Krishna consciousness is to always lovingly serve Krishna's devotees. This is the quickest and easiest to be recognized by Krishna and to receive His special blessings. This is confirmed in the Ādi Purāṇa, which was quoted by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu as follows:

ye me bhakta-janāḥ pārtha
na me bhaktāś ca te janāḥ
mad-bhaktānāṁ ca ye bhaktās
te me bhakta-tamā matāḥ

TRANSLATION
Lord Kṛṣṇa told Arjuna: "Those who are My direct devotees are actually not My devotees, but those who are the devotees of My servant are factually My devotees."

There's No One More Dear to Krishna Than His Devotees

There's No One More Dear to Krishna Than His Devotees

Srila Prabhupada Dictates His Purports

Srila Prabhupada Dictates His Purports

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: How Has Meditation Changed Your Life?

Why do you meditate and how has your life changed?
 
Alex Kerr

Answer: Blessed With Formula to Lead the World Out of Chaos

For self-realization I have mediated on the Hare Krishna mantra (Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare / Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare) for over half a century. It has empowered me to realize the Supreme Absolute Truth and to be blessed with the formula that will lead the whole world out of chaos.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?