"Now You Convince Them That Krishna is God."

Sankarshan Das Adhikari
On 11 November 2019 at 1:20am while I was sound asleep I was blessed by my beloved spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada with a direct order. He told me "Now you convince them that Krishna is God." Even though I had gone to bed very late the night before at 11pm and had gotten only a little more than 2 hours of sleep, when I heard Srila Prabhupada in his own voice blessing me with this assignment expressing my life's mission I immediately woke up with full alertness to begin my attempt to successfully carry out his order of making the whole world Krishna conscious. So now I must do this as soon as possible. This order is my life and soul. I must now convince everybody throughout the entire world that Krishna is God. I am requesting, all of you, my readers, to please help me successfully carry out this order. Alone what I can I do? But if many of us work together as a team because of the synergy produced there will be great hope that we can successively carry out this sublime order of Srila Prabhupada.

Srila Prabhupada Has Blessed Me With This Divine Order

Srila Prabhupada Has Blessed Me With This Divine Order

He Has a Human Body But a Doggish Mentality

He Has a Human Body But a Doggish Mentality

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Reincarnation and Population Increase?

How does reincarnation account for the vast increase in human population over the years?
 
William Kurtz 

Answer:  They Are Coming Up from the Animal Kingdom

They are coming up from the animal kingdom. The difficulty is that they are not developing the qualities of human beings. They are maintaining the same mentality they had when they were in the animal kingdom. What a deplorably pitiable situation!

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?