Helping ISKCON Helsinki


Gurumata and I often transit through Helsinki on our travels between Europe, the United States, and India. The temple president, Tapo Divyam Prabhu, whose wife, Tapasvini Devi Dasi, is my disciple, always welcomes us with a place to day, nice prasadam, and the opportunity to give lectures. Right now they are engaged in an important fund raising campaign to purchase the land which surrounds their temple building. I encourage all of my readers to assist their fund raising drive. The following video gives further information:

https://krishna.fi/product/temppelitontti/?lang=en

Please Help ISKCON Helsinki-- (Click on Image.)

Please Help ISKCON Helsinki

Devotees Chant Hare Krishna in Ecstasy

Devotees Chant Hare Krishna in Ecstasy

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Dilemma: I Have Lost Taste For Chanting.

Dear Guru Maharaja,
Can you please help me to resolve my confusion that what is happening with me? I was doing my chanting normally but my interest/taste in chanting is lost, and I am unable to chant. I am serving my deities the same as i was doing, but I am losing my interest. Please help me.
Hare Krishna,
N.A.

Answer: Serve Steadily. Unlimited Taste Will Come

My Dear Student,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

This is natural in the beginning. Taste or no taste, keep serving and chanting without interruption. In this way you will gradually come to the ruci stage in which you are constantly are swimming in an ocean of unlimited, ever-increasing nectar.

Hoping this meets you in good health. 

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?