We're Out to Conquer the World

We are out to conquer the world, to bring peace, happiness, and prosperity back to a world which is becoming more and more fragmented, chaotic, miserable, and poverty stricken with each passing generation. The real cause of all this madness is godlessness. The more the world becomes godless, the more it becomes a hellish nightmare. The solution is to bring God back to the center of the human society. I am not speaking of a sectarian conception of God. I am talking about a scientific understand of God, as the supreme source or fountainhead of all that exists. Therefore we must now capture the attention of all the leaders of the human society and educate them in the science of God.

All Hell Breaks Loose in a World of Chaos

All Hell Breaks Loose in a World of Chaos

Video for the Day

Back to My Home

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: Where to Get the Energizing Exercise?

I am confused, who would I turn to, to get the energizing exercise. Please advise.

Adeline Padilla

Answer: Here It Is

From: Copenhagen, Denmark

My Dear Adelina,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

This is all you need to become unlimitedly energized:

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

I personally chant this at least 1,728 times per day. I am becoming unlimitedly energized by it.

You need to get japa beads and chant it on beads just like I do. Here's more info:

How to Chant Japa Video

http://backtohome.com/Japa_kit

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?