Millions of Times Better than Sex

In this material world practically everyone is most foolishly running after sex life accepting it as the topmost pleasure. And because of this they are unnecessarily suffering in so many ways. By such absorption in sex pleasure they are destining themselves to become animals in their next life, getting their next body in a species where there is much better facility for sex pleasure. However, those who are intelligent realize that far, far beyond sex pleasure is the pleasure of loving Krishna or God. Therefore instead of absorbing their lives in sexual pursuits they deep sea dive every day and at every minute into that unlimitedly sublime ocean of love of God. Persons who are too much mad after sex have to learn from such self-realized souls how to get the higher taste of Krishna consciousness, which is millions of times better than the so-called pleasure of sex.

Hare Krishna Kirtan Defeats All Material Pleasures

Hare Krishna Kirtan Defeats All Material Pleasures

Video for the Day

Devotees Have Compassion

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Report: From Mahabhagavat Das

Dear Srila Gurudeva,

Please accept my humble obeisances at your lotus feet.

All glories unto your divine grace.

By your blessings, I was able to complete a successful pilgrimage to India after 5 years. The whole thing was miraculous. With 7 weeks away, I thought I'd lose my job (but didn't care about that), or in the very least, have to forego salary (didn't mind that too), but amazingly, it was a paid vacation after all, in exchange for answering a few work-related emails! And I'm warmly welcomed, everything worked very very well, and all's well after all in the world of work.

During this trip, I visited Mumbai, Pune, Mayapur, Jagannath Puri, Bhubaneshwar, Remuna, Hyderabad, Anantagiri, Mantralayam, Tirupati, Srirangam, Cochin, Chandigarh, Gwalior, Delhi, and Vrindavan over 50 days.

I was able to serve by distributing books profusely (around 30 outings over 50 days, over one thousand books), make donations, and give more than 15 classes based on your instructions. Everywhere I went, I carried your books and Srila Prabhupada's books, and distributed them. Many many fortunate souls received the books and many also signed up for your eCourse - language was the only barrier sometimes, but some day your eCourse may be translated in all of the world's languages!

There were many many miraculous experiences, including one place where they said I had to give the class in Hindi 5 mins before the class began, and to be honest, I am not capable of giving a class in Hindi, I have forgotten all the words and all the vocabulary is lost after 20+ years in the west, and there wasn't much to begin with, being a South Indian and educated in English! But I humbly prayed to you and the words just flowed for more than 90 minutes, even though externally even your divine grace does not speak Hindi, this is a miracle only possible by grace of Sri Guru.

Then in Mantralayam, I was summoned by the temple president, the chief administrator, while I was distributing Srila Prabhupada's books, I thought I was in trouble, but the man, after some stern questioning, softened, and took one copy each of every book I had with me, promising to read, and thanked me for the great service, and that I was welcome to distribute these books any day in that traditional temple!

There were many many amazingly miraculous experiences, and the whole trip was more incredible than I could have even imagined. I will surely write about the Sankirtan experiences, and will be speaking about this trip for years to come.

The purpose of my trip was to deeply ask what is my service to your mission, how I can maybe make this life somewhat less useless. Every temple, every Samadhi, every place of pilgrimage, this was my only question - what should I do, how should I mould my life in your service.

I have realized that you are blessing me to be a preacher, to go far and wide, deep into all those places that you personally cannot visit, and take your message there.

But my biggest realization is that you are expanded in so many ways to bless me everywhere I may go. In Srirangam, there is Ramanujacharya, you are his expansion. In Mantralayam, Raghavendra Swami, you are his expansion. Jagannath Das Babaji, you are his expansion. Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati, you are his expansion. Bhaktivinode Thakura, you are his expansion. Haridas Thakur, you are his expansion. Srila Prabhupada, you are his mercy expansion also. You spoke through the mouths of ordinary people also, and you instructed me through every circumstance. You tailor-made every situation to make me Krishna conscious, lovingly or with a slap, somehow, you were always merciful.

Just like Lord Ganesha circumnambulated Lord Shiva and Parvati, and defeated Kartikeya in a competition, similarly, I need to only perfect my service (even if in separation) to yourself and Gurumataji. All success is there in that simple endeavour to please you both. Even though there are so many constraints, still you accept me with all my flaws, that is your greatness!

And then when I came back home, you are present on my altar also, as your divine self, as all these spiritual masters, and as Sri Nityananda Prabhu.

Therefore, the whole purpose of my pilgrimage has been to gain an expanded understanding of your glories, Srila Gurudeva, you are my saviour. Without you, I have no understanding of anything devotional, no place in devotional service whatsoever, and absolutely no chance at all in spiritual life.

Even though I am such a useless fool, by your mercy, you have accepted me as your disciple.

Now I want to spend lifetime after lifetime perfecting the art of being a sincere disciple, and serve you, your mission, and your followers for all of eternity.

There is a lot more to write, to say, but words fail me, but I take solace that you know my heart, so I pray to remain your humble servitor.

Mahabhagavat Das
dasadas.com

Answer: Please Continue in this Way

From: Copenhagen, Denmark

My Dear Mahabhagavat,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Just see how Lord Sri Krishna has reciprocated with your staunch desire to preach by so nicely covering your material necessities. This is how proof of how when we fully surrender to Krishna that He takes good care of our spiritual and material needs.

I have now read your simply wonderful report twice. I cannot express to you how much I am pleased with how purely you are representing me and Srila Prabhupada to the suffering souls of this world.

Disciples like you are profoundly and powerfully assisting me in the world deliverance mission given to us by Srila Prabhupada. I can never thank you enough for your staunch dedication to this mission.

Please continue in this way throughout your entire life doing everything possible to push forward this Krishna consciousness movement for the deliverance of the fallen, conditioned souls back to home, back to Godhead. In this way your spiritual perfection is guaranteed and you will regain your original relationship with Lord Sri Krishna in His unlimitedly sublime divine pastimes in the spiritual world.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?