Nothing to Lose, Everything to Gain

By surrendering fully to Lord Sri Krishna, the Supreme Personality Godhead, we have nothing to lose except for our anxiety and the most sublime and relishable transcendental existence to gain. The only reason that everybody in the entire world does not do this is that they are totally covered by ignorance and illusion. Their heads are buried in the sand. This is why we must now make the most vigorous and intelligent propaganda to free the world population from the clutches of ignorance and illusion in which it is now so tightly entangled. Please therefore free yourself from all illusion by carefully studying and following the teachings of Lord Sri Krishna that He gives in the Bhagavad-gita as it is, and then dedicate your life fully to assisting us in this vastly all-important global deliverance mission.

World Population Has Their Heads Buried in the Sand

World Population Has Their Heads Buried in the Sand

Video for the Day

Now is Your Chance to Taste Ultimate Bliss

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Request: Video to Cheer Me Up

I am really confused and demoralized in my life. Please send me a video or audio clip which I could hear that would make me feel good.
Demoralized Devotee

Answer: Here Are More than 1,000 Videos

From: Sri Vrindavan Dhama

My Dear Devotee,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I have over a thousand videos to inspire and guide you. Click on the following link to see them: Video for the Day

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?