Save Them--They Are Dying

Srila Prabhupada ordered us to fully absorb ourselves in Krishna consciousness and to then preach to the suffering souls of this world to save them from their dying condition without Krishna consciousness. In a Srimad Bhagavatam lecture given on 31 May 1972 in Los Angeles Srila Prabhupada stated as follows regarding the plight of the people in this world who are suffering without Krishna consciousness:

"There is no life. So life is Krishna consciousness. So if you actually feel for your country, for your community, for your people, just spread this Krishna consciousness. They're dying. You spread this Krishna consciousness. They'll come again to life, and everything will be actually beautiful. That is my request."

Let us all now fully surrender to Srila Prabhupada's most merciful instruction and dedicate ourselves fully to awakening the suffering souls of this world to Krishna consciousness.

Srila Prabhupada Gives a Lecture

Srila Prabhupada Gives a Lecture

Video for the Day

We Must Be Merciful

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Dilemma: My Mind is Stuck

Hare Krishna Guru Dev!

I really want to rise and develop higher taste of consciousness, but maya is so strong that it wants to entangle me in worldly pleasures. My mind is stuck. I know this is wrong, but somehow I am unable to come out of all this. Rather I am just engrossed every time in my mind with these pleasures. The harder I try, the harder I fail.

Please help, I dont want to ruin my life and time.

Humble obeisances,

Your servant,
Shikha Bajaj

Answer: Perseverance Furthers

From: London, England

My Dear Shikha,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

The mind is like a naughty child. You have the scold it again and again and again until it finally learns to behave by always staying absorbed in Krishna consciousness.

Perseverance furthers. If you stick with this process of Krishna consciousness no matter how many ups and downs you face, you are guaranteed to come out a winner in the end.

I hope this meets you in the best of health
and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?