The Secret of Rapid Spiritual Advancement

The key to making rapid advancement on the ultimate self-realization path of Krishna consciousness is to be steady in your practice in spite of all difficulties that may come. We have to be transcendental to the dualities of heat and cold, sickness and health, honor and dishonor, poverty and wealth, happiness and distress, etc. If we practice like this, we will advance very quickly on the pathway back to home, back to Godhead. So what are we waiting for? Let's it do right now!

Tolerate the Changing Seasons

Tolerate the Changing Seasons

Video for the Day

Experiencing Krishna Everywhere

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Chant Offenselessly?

Please accept my humble obeisances.

I have a question based on your Thought for the Day. How can we chant offenselessly? All we can control is the desire and sincerity with which we are praying in the moment, and many times I do pray with sincerity and focus on Krishna. I can't control what i can't perceive in the moment. I can at best focus my mind/thoughts on Krishna and pray with sincerity in a begging mood, and I do that sometimes. However, clearly this could not be offenseless chanting as it is said that if one chants the names of Krishna even once offenselessly, he is delivered/liberated/achieves bhakti.

So, what can I do, that is in my control and I can change by will in the moment, that will lead to offenseless chanting? And if I can't chant offenselessly at will, then I am not sure how to follow the instruction of chanting offenselessly?

Thanking you
Hare Krishna
--
Prabhat Jain

Answer: Drops of Water Wear Away the Stone

From: Sri Vrindavan Dhama

My Dear Prabhat,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

If you strive every day to chant purely, you will gradually attain the stage of pure chanting. Just as drops of water wear away the stone, if you keep chanting sincerely, that day is sure to come when you become perfect in your chanting and Lord Krishna reveals Himself to you.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?