Nothing to Lose, Everything to Gain

Through the ultimate self realization process of Krishna consciousness we have nothing to lose except for all of our anxiety and absolutely everything to gain. So who is that fool who would not wholeheartedly take up the pathway of Krishna consciousness?Unfortunately at the present moment due to a system of miseducation the entire human society is neglecting the pathway of Krishna consciousness and thus unnecessarily suffering like anything. Our mission is to awaken them all. We are praying to Lord Krishna, begging Him that we can be successful in our mission which has been given to us by Lord Caitanya and His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.

You Can Relish Unlimited Happiness at Every Moment

You Can Relish Unlimited Happiness at Every Moment

Video for the Day

This is What You Need!

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Go Beyond Mood Swings?

Hare Krishna

Respected Gurudeva,

Please accept my humble obeisances

I want to practice Krishna consciousness very seriously, but I observe that I am unable to connect and that I get distracted very easily. Sometimes I feel what I am doing under the guidance of the Bhagavad-gita is right and I can do it, but then there is so much distraction and I suffer from mood swings. Please tell the easiest way for youth like me to connect.

Your obedient disciple
Srishti

Answer: Accept Guru's Order as Your Life and Soul

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Srishti,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

The way to rise beyond the mental platform of mood swings is to accept the order of your spiritual master as your very life and soul.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?