Are You a Rolls Royce?

Don't cheat yourself by trying to be something which you are not, namely that material body, in which you, the eternal spiritual being, are currently situated as the driver of the machine. If you are driving a Rolls Royce automobile, does that make you a Rolls Royce? You are temporarily the driver of your current vehicle, your current material body, until by the laws of material nature, namely your karma, you qualify yourself for another body, at which time you will be transferred to that different body. Those who are thoughtful, who have awakened their intelligence, live in such a way that upon leaving their present material body they attain their original divine form in the spiritual world, where birth, death, old age, and disease are conspicuous by their absence.

Driving a Rolls Royce Does Not Make You a Rolls Royce

Driving a Rolls Royce Does Not Make You a Rolls Royce

Video for the Day

Krishna Consciousness: The Pure Essence of Everyone

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Request: Please Bless Me With Exponential Growth

Hare Krishna, Gurudeva. I must say today that I have learned a lot by reading your answers. I have gotten answers to many of my questions and my faith in bhakti yoga, ISKCON, and Srila Prabhupada has now grown strong. I have become much more convinced now. Earlier I used to feel shy practicing bhakti yoga in public, but today I feel like I have the answers to every question. I feel now fortunate for myself and compassionate for others. All credits to you for that. Thank you very much, Gurudeva. Please bless me that I can grow exponentially on this path and serve you all. My humble gratitude to you all. You are really doing a great revolutionary work.

Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna,
Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare,
Hare Rama, Hare Rama,
Rama Rama, Hare

Your foolish son,
Shivam
(New Delhi, India)

Answer: Be Now Blessed

My Dear Shivam,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I am most pleased to hear how you are now feeling strong in Krishna consciousness. You have come now to your natural position, instead of the artificial position imposed upon you by the grossly ignorant material society.

May you now become fully awakened in pure love of God and empowered for blessing the fallen, suffering souls of this most bewildered
age of Kali with the supreme benediction of Krishna consciousness.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?