My Life's Mission

My life's mission given to me by my spiritual master, Srila Prabhupada, is to deliver the world. Thus my desire is that before I leave my present body I want to see that the whole world has become Krishna conscious. I desire this because this is the only way that the whole world can become peaceful and happy. Specifically I want to see that the entire human population on this planet earth has fully embraced Krishna consciousness as its life and soul. If this does not happen before I leave my present body, I want to take birth after birth on this planet until Krishna consciousness is fully embraced by the entire human society.

Srila Prabhupada Brings Happiness to All

Srila Prabhupada Brings Happiness to All

Video for the Day

For the Welfare of All

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: If One Cannot Find a Guru?

Dear Guruji,

If a person is not successful in finding a guru, can he continue his journey of spirituality by watching videos of some ISKCON devotees and by following their instructions?

Thank you
Snigdha

Answer: Tell Them That I Am Here

From: Mendoza, Argentina

My Dear Snigdha,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

If someone is looking for a guru and cannot find one, you can tell them that I am here. I am willing to be their spiritual master and take them out of this rotten material world back to their original home with Lord Sri Krishna in that most wondrous spiritual sky, where there is no birth, no death, no old age, and no disease.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?