Kingdom of God on the Earth

We can now make a spiritual revolution on this planet Earth. All we have to do is simply practice Krishna's teachings in the Bhagavad-gita and share them as much possible with everyone. The greatest pleasure, Krishna consciousness, is what everyone is alway hankering for at every minute. The only difficulty is that they have been taught to look in the wrong places. So if we teach them how to look in the right place for that unlimited happiness they seek, the world will surely change. This planet will be transformed into a paradise. We will have the kingdom of God on the earth. So let's do it!

Click Here for Sunday Feast Lecture at ISKCON Austin--20 January 2019

Realize Your Eternal Spiritual Nature Right Now

Realize Your Eternal Spiritual Nature Right Now

Video for the Day

Get Yourself Connected Now!

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: Am I Wrong?

Dear Srila Gurudeva,

Please accept my humble obeisances.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada
All glories to unto your lotus feet.

I have shared your grace's "The Peace Formula" Song with all my mates and known people, but I am having one query on that. As your grace put all efforts into it, why don't we all share the link of that Youtube or Facebook video?

If we get the maximum views on the video it will be viral like other videos we see on YouTube or on other social media. Many devotees are downloading the video and sharing it in the WhatsApp groups. Downloading the video and sharing it is one way or another a pirated version. I personally requested devotees not to do that and support the video by sharing the link instead.

Kindly suggest me if I am wrong.

Your Unworthy Servant
Dristadyumna Das


Answer: You Are Right!

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Dristadyumna,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

You are right. Especially I would like the devotees to share the YouTube link: https://youtu.be/TP5-MdGl_b0

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?