He Will Lead the World Out of Chaos

Srila Prabhupada describes as follows in his purport to Caitanya Caritamrita, Adi Lila, Chapter 7, Text 83:

"When one is completely fit to chant the holy name in this way (pure chanting), he is eligible to make disciples all over the world, and he actually becomes jagad-guru. Then the entire world, under his influence, begins to chant the holy names of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra."

So now we pray that such a Vaisnava, who can lead the world out of chaos, will now become manifest on this planet to expand upon the work of the previous acharyas and make the entire world Krishna conscious so that the horrible chaos, which is presently torturing the human society, will be finished.

Since the Pure Devotee Has Come, the Evil Has to End.

Since the Pure Devotee Has Come, the Evil Has to End.



Video for the Day

We Have Been Give Our Duty

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: Can You Accept Her as Your Disciple?

Please accept my prostrated obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Presently I am in Peru. I trained a lady in Colima, Mexico for 6 years. She has a beautiful, well cared for altar of Sri Sri Radha-Krishna, Jagannatha-Baladeva-Subhadra, Nitai-Gauranga. She is serving Tulasi and she follows the regulative principles as best she can. She helped Guruprasada Swami put on two Festivals of India in Colima (2013 and 2018). She hosts in her home the sankirtana devotees led by Aravinda Prabhu when they need it. She has rendered various services in the Guadalajara Yatra under the management of Mother Radhika. She is 59 years old and she has a great attitude and affection for the devotees and devotional service. She owns a store where she still sells alcohol, meat, eggs, fish and cigarettes. She chants rounds but she still doesn’t reach 16. Otherwise she is a good devotee.

My question: What possibilities does she have to depend on your mercy to accept her as your disciple?

I admire your liberal disposition to preach and accept disciples. I don’t recommend anyone if I am not sure that the person has the devotional aptitude and attitude. She has them.

I wait for your reply.

Your servant,
Sarva Deva Das

Answer: She Can Take Shelter of Me

From: Toronto, Canada

My Dear Sarva Deva Prabhu,

Please accept my obeisances.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

She can now take shelter of me as an aspiring disciple. I will guide her how to strictly follow our regulative principles and chant at least 16 rounds of Hare Krishna japa mala every day without fail. Plus I will guide her how to turn her business into a successful health food store. After these items are accomplished I can then formally initiate her as my eternal disciple.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your servant,

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?