Spiritual Enlightenment or Spiritual Revolution

As a youth back in 1968 my one desire was to become self-realized. I had zero interest in a successful career in the material world. Therefore I decided to renounce everything and spend the rest of my life as a holy beggar in India pursuing self-realization. But on the way to India I realized that if I am going to truly renounce everything, I would also have to renounce renunciation because renunciation is also part of everything. Higher than leaving the world behind for my own spiritual emancipation would be to remain this world working for spiritual emancipation of everyone. I realized that such a spiritual revolution for the emancipation of all would liberate me as well automatically

Click Here for Sunday Feast Lecture at ISKCON Austin--20 January 2019

Instead of Leaving the World for Spiritual Realization




Stay in the World for Spiritual Revolution

Stay in the World for Spiritual Revolution

Video for the Day

I Have a Vision

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: Will My Time for Greatness Come?

Dear Srila Gurudeva,

I feel I have lost a lot of time, and I was meant to do something great. Should I accept I won’t be able to do anything, or that my time will come, or will never come ?

Your aspiring humble servant

Deepali


Answer: Your Time Has Come Right Now
From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Deepali,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Your time has come right now to achieve unlimited greatness. Fully surrender yourself to Lord Sri Krishna and reap the greatest of all rewards.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?