The World Religion

Instead of so many religions fighting with another with their members even sometimes killing and torturing each other, we should have one world religion that everyone can acknowledge and appreciate. The good news is that we don't have to invent or create this world religion because it already exists. The ancient Vedic scriptures reveal that world religion, which is denoted in Sanskrit as sanatana-dharma, the eternal duty of the soul. So what is that duty? To serve the Supreme Person Who has unlimited names, unlimited activities, unlimited qualities, and unlimited mercy upon His beloved children who are currently and entangled in the cycle of birth, death, old age, and disease here in this material world. That Supreme Person is acknowledged by all religions. Therefore devotion to Him is indeed the world religion. How to be dedicated to Him has been taught by Him personally in the Bhagavad-gita (in which Lord Sri Krishna instructs His devotee Arjuna) and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu 500 years ago in India, as well as revealed by His representatives such as Moses, Hajrat Muhammand, and Lord Jesus Christ. When everyone can acknowledge and appreciate that religion is one, to be a pure lover of God, a new era of unparalleled peace and prosperity will become manifest on planet earth.

Whole World Can Now Be United in One Religion

Whole World Can Now Be United in One Religion

Video for the Day

Our Modern Day Leader Are All Rascals

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Never Eat Meat Again?

Dear Guru Maharaja,

Please accept my humble obeisances.

Gurudeva, I would like to reveal that until one month ago I used to eat meat a lot since my childhood. Today I feel that my aggression, rude and bad behavior related problems were all due to this meat-eating only and nothing else. So now how can I keep my senses under control so that I will never touch meat again throughout my life?

Thanks a lot for guiding me in this regard.

Your humble servant,

Amit Gupta
New Delhi, India

Answer: Eat Only Krishna Prasadam

From: Solferino, Mauritius

My Dear Amit,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

If you will offer all of your vegetarian food to Lord Krishna before eating, in this way for the rest of your life you will be eating only Krishna prasadam, the remnants of foods offered to Lord Krishna, and you will never fall down into this disgustingly sinful activity of meat eating ever again.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.
Your ever well-wisher,

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?