Letter to President Trump

My Dear President Trump,

Please accept my respectful greetings.

I am one of the leaders of the Hare Krishna movement which was founded in New York in 1966 and has millions of followers all over the world. We are the ones who inspired George Harrison to write his mega hit song "My Sweet Lord." I have written to you before without receiving any personal response. But since you came in my dream last night as my friend giving me some helpful personal advice I thought that I would again write you seeking your help. Perhaps this time by God's grace I will have the opportunity to personally interact with you.

Presently our global civilization, due to a lack of God consciousness is in a very perilous situation become more and more out of harmony with the laws of nature wreaking great havoc on the well-being of all living creatures. The United States of America is the world's leading, most powerful country and is promoting God consciousness with "In God We Trust" as its official national motto. Thus the United States is well-positioned to bring powerful positive change in the world situation. And you, as the US President, are in the best position in the entire world for bringing a new age of peace and prosperity to our greatly beleaguered planet by re-establishing God as the center in all spheres of human activity. By doing so you will solidly establish your reputation in world history as on the greatest leaders the world has ever known.

I would very much like to meet with you personally to discuss in detail how this can be implemented. Kindly let me know when would be a convenient time to come and meet with you in this regard.

Donald John Trump-45th President of the United States

Donald John Trump-45th President of the United States



Video for the Day

Solve All Personal and Global Problems Immediately

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: What is My Quota?

My dear respected Gurudeva,

Please accept my humble obeisances.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
All glories to you and Guru Mataji.

In most of his books His Divine Grace Srila Prabhupada says that we should take only those things allocated to us as our quota and we should not encroach on others property. Can you please let me know what is my quota? In my day-to-day life how to identify my quota? I am confused on this point. Requesting your grace to clarify me on this point.

Always an insignificant servant,
Hare Krishna

Vasudevan K

Answer: Comfortable But Not Extravagant

From: Mauritius Airport

My Dear Vasudevan,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Your quota is to take whatever you need to live comfortably, but not extravagantly, in the loving devotional service of Lord Sri Krishna.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?