I Am Here to Help You

Material life, no matter how successful, ultimately fails to satisfy us because by nature we are spiritual beings. Just as a fish cannot be satisfied on the land because he is a creature of the water, we cannot be satisfied in this material atmosphere because we are spiritual beings. Almost a half century ago I was blessed with a system of self-realization based on ancient teachings from India which actually works to bring one's consciousness to the spiritual platform even while one is engaged successfully in executing his material activities. I have started this course to freely share this with the world so that others can relish the same spiritual happiness that I experience every day. So I am here to help become solidly situated on the spiritual platform. Just let me know how I can best be of service to you.

Human Life is Meant for Spiritual Awakening

Human Life is Meant for Spiritual Awakening

Video for the Day

Taste the Bliss

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: When No Taste, What to Do?

I am having this difficulty of duality. Sometimes I am very much inclined in practicing the ultimate self realization system, Krishna consciousness. At that time chanting, reading, and my service will all go on very nicely. But sometimes I am far away from this ecstatic mood with no taste at all and I am only doing these things mechanically. Please help me.

Your humble servant,
Archana

Answer: Keep Chanting, the Taste Will Come

From: Solferino, Mauritius

My Dear Archana,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

For a person who has jaundice sugar candy tastes horribly bitter. But the cure for jaundice is to take sugar candy. So even when you have taste for reading and chanting you should do them anyway as matter of duty. In this way gradually you will reach the stage where you will taste ever-increasing bliss every time you read and chant.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.
Your ever well-wisher,

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?