Is this a Cult?

A cult is a group of people who are practicing something which they claim to be genuine religion when in fact it is actually misleading, bogus, and false.

So by my participation in the Krishna consciousness movement have I joined a cult? The answer is clearly "no." Why do I say that? Here's why:
In my personal search for higher truth trying understand what is the purpose and perfection of my existence I came to the conclusion that the perfection of my existence would be to serve the will of God. I was pleased by this realization while at the same time feeling unfulfilled because I did not know what was God's specific will for me. Then I met a sannyasi monk named Vishnujana Swami. He taught me, proving it on the basis of revealed scriptures and showing by his super-ecstatic example, that God's will for us is that we should regularly chant His holy names every day as much as possible. I was a bit skeptical at first. But I thought that since I've tried everything else and was still not satisfied, why not give this a try and see what is the result. When I did that I was truly astounded by the phenomenal results and 100% convinced that I had discovered by the grace of God a genuine path of spiritual awakening. As it is said, "Truth works." So if I have factually discovered the true path of spiritual awakening I must be experiencing something situated far, far beyond this temporary material existence. It is also said that the proof of the pudding is in the eating. That's where I am at. By the process of spiritual awakening taught 5,000 years ago by Lord Sri Krishna in the Bhagavad-gita I am experience for half a century the most amazing, ever-increasingly blissful results. Who could ask for more?

Spiritual Ecstasy is Real. It's Not a Myth

Spiritual Ecstasy is Real. It's Not a Myth

Click Here to hear: Long Mountain Mauritius Gita Lecture


Video for the Day

Don't Remain in the Darkness

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: Is ISKCON a Cult?

How to respond when someone says that ISKCON is a cult?

Rajey Singh

Answer: ISKCON Mission: To Free All Cult Members

Our critics are members of the atheism/impersonalism cult. Krishna consciousness is the original natural energy of every living being. Thus just as a fish is constitutionally constituted to reside in water, every living being is constitutionally a servant of the Supreme Being, who is known as Krishna, Rama, Allah, Jehovah, etc. Thus everyone is actually a member of ISKCON. They just don't realize it yet due to bodily misidentification caused by their membership in the atheism/impersonalism cult. So our mission is to free all those poor souls who have been psychologically kidnapped by the atheism/impersonalism cult.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.
Your ever well-wisher,

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?