The Perfection of Time Management

Don't waste a single moment. Even one moment of time taste cannot be gotten back even by spending millions and billions of dollars. Time management is nowadays very popular with materialists. There are so many time management seminars and books in the market place. But because they teach only how to utilize your time more efficiently for sense gratification all they are really doing is teaching how to become expert at wasting your time.

On the other hand, devotees of Krishna are the real expert time managers because they know that every moment of time belongs to Krishna and thus must be utilized in Krishna's service. Any moment of time that is not full engaged in Krishna's service is a permanent loss because once that moment is gone it is finished forever and can never be gotten back. Because the devotees of the Lord expertly engage their every moment in Krishna consciousness their going back to home, back to Godhead at the time is guaranteed. Let us all now become like that, fully dedicated to Lord Sri Krishna.

Srila Prabhupada--Master of Time Management

Srila Prabhupada--Master of Time Management

Video for the Day

How You Can Have This!

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Choose a Guru?

Dear Srila Gurudeva,

Kindly please accept my humble obeisances.
All Glories to You and Srimati Gurumataji
All Glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Srila Gurudeva, I have 4 questions in my mind which I feel are very big ones. Kindly please instruct me on these. I beg sincere apologies Srila Gurudeva if they are offensive in anyway.


(1) How do I choose a bona fide spiritual master and what is exactly blind surrender?

(2) Can I please give the money back that the Lord gives me through my job to Him after keeping some for my personal expenses every month ?

(3) I have heard to save money, Srila Gurudeva, if I put the money in the Lord's donation box, Is it not the best savings?

Kindly please guide me Srila Gurudeva.


Your Ignorant Child

Jay Mehta

Answer: See Who Matches the Scriptural Descriptions

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Jay,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Here are the answers to your questions:

(1) Study Prabhupada's books to find out what are the symptoms of a bona fide spiritual master and then seek out someone who matches those symptoms. Blind following is condemned. You must know what you are doing based on Vedic wisdom.

(2) Yes, you can donate whatever you able to afford to assist our world deliverance mission. Kindly let me know how much you would to contribute each month and I will send you a link to activate your donor account.

(3) Contributing to Krishna is the best savings because by such contributing you will save yourself from the ocean of birth and death.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?