My Greatest Challenge

My greatest challenge is that I have attracted tens of thousands of students from all the over the world. Some of them are complete beginners who have no idea at all about the self-realization process while others are highly advanced practitioners who have been engaging in the self-realization for many years. How am I to successfully instruct and benefit them both in the same daily broadcast? Owing to time constraints in my jammed packed schedule it is not practical to make two separate broadcasts. I simply have to somehow facilitate both the adept and the neophyte in the same broadcast.

How to Appeal to a Diverse Readership?











Video for the Day

The Greatest Challenge of My Life

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: Who is the Sufferer?

The human body is lifeless, but the soul is animate. So does it mean that the soul is the sufferer? When we do sins, who is the sinner? Is it the soul? If the soul is eternal, full of knowledge, and full of bliss, then why the soul is doing sins.

Gurudeva, I am very much in confusion on this, please help me.

Your servant always,
Lokesh

Answer: He Who Misidentifies with Matter

From: Solferino, Mauritius

My Dear Lokesh,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

When the soul foolishly misidentifies himself with matter he engages in all varieties of sinful activities. And thus due to ignorance he suffers like anything.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?