When All Hell Breaks Loose

When all hell breaks loose what to do? The first thing to remember is that no matter what happens Krishna is still God and we are all still His eternal servants. We should also remember that Krishna will never put us into a situation which is beyond what we can handle if we will simply completely take shelter of Him. So if instead of being bewildered if we will simply be grateful that Krishna has blessed us with a situation to help us increase our feelings of dependence on Him, we will easily cross over the ocean of anxieties sailing on the ship of unlimited spiritual bliss.

Sailing on the Ship of the Holy Names

Sailing on the Ship of the Holy Names

Video For the Day

World Deliverance Mission

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: When Can I Get Initiated?

Respected Guru

I am very much suffering in this material world. I want to leave all these and concentrate more on Krishna consciousness and get initiated by you. But I have a son who is aged 15 years and husband and my elderly parents. They all need my help.

So please let me know when can I get initiated by you?

Your humbly
G. R.

Answer: When You Are Fixed in These Principles

If you will become solidly fixed in chanting at least 16 rounds daily of Hare Krishna japa mala every day along with the strict avoidance of illicit sex, meat eating, intoxication, and gambling, I will be happy to accept you as my initiated disciple and train you how to become fully qualified for going back to home, back to Godhead. This can done even while you remain at home serving your son, husband, and elderly parents.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?