How to Make the Whole World Peaceful

Previously in Thought for the Day I have written about the simple formula given to us by Srila Prabhupada on 4 December 1968 in Los Angeles how to make the entire world peaceful. Considering the ever-increasing turmoil that is now breaking loose more than ever before on this planet the formula is desperately needed now more than ever by the rapidly disintegrating human civilization. Here's what he said:

"We do not expect that the whole population of the human society will be taking to this brahminical culture; but even if one percent of the whole population accepts this brahminical culture, Krishna consciousness, then the whole world will be peaceful. Not even one percent, less than one percent. It is so nice."

Since the world population 7,400,000,000, 1% of that is 74 million. So even if we can convince 50 or 60 million people to seriously take up Krishna consciousness, worldwide peace and prosperity will be the result.

Devotees Flood the World With Krishna's Holy Names

Devotees Flood the World With Krishna's Holy Names

Video For the Day

Spreading the Rays of the Benediction Moon

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Who Am I Specifically?

Hare Krishna Srila Gurudeva,

All glories to Srila Prabhupada !
All glories to you and Srimati Gurumataji

After being connected to ISKCON for last 3-4 years and after chanting 16 rounds for past 1 year now I am foolishly asking this question - WHO EXACTLY AM I?? after so long.

Today morning these words hit me deep inside and I prayed to Krishna with tears in my eyes to please tell me Who I Am? and who is He and what is my real relation with Him. Srila Gurudeva, I beg at your lotus feet to please help in realizing that what is my real relation with Krishna? Does Krishna expand Himself for each and every soul to take care of us. Do I have some personal one on one relation with Him? And if yes, then what is that? How should I go deep in realizing this and how should I attain that stage when bodily sufferings will no more impact me. I want to know the truth and as you being a pure soul and a perfect devotee who has already realized everything and have personal relation with Krishna, Please help me to know me what I was in the spiritual world and how can I realize this. Should I chant more rounds everyday or what should I do so that I get to know who exactly is me?

I beg for your mercy and help so that I without being affected with these material miseries can be a devotee and be Krishna conscious because till now I am not at all Krishna conscious. Please help me and bless me and please let me know the real truth.

Your aspiring servant

Answer: You Are Krishna's Eternal Servant

You are not that material body. You are instead the eternal spirit-soul, servant of Krishna. You have a personal one-on-one relationship with Krishna, but since time immemorial you have become completely separated from Krishna and your relationship with Him. Now by fully surrendering unto Krishna by becoming the disciple of the bona fide spiritual master you will become reinstated in your original position as His servant. Your specific identity will be revealed to you only when become Krishna's pure devotee. Until then you should simply focus on being the completely sold out servant of His servant, the spiritual master. Therefore, the next step on your path of spiritual perfection is to accept initiation. Even after liberation you will still retain that identity of being the servant of your spiritual master.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?