Preaching up a Storm in the Toronto Area

Today, 14 January 2017, here in the Toronto area is a real preaching marathon for us. After doing a three hour morning seminar in Scarborough called "Karma, Reincarnation, Free Will and Destiny" we are traveling to Toronto to do an afternoon lecture called " Worthwhile Goals for 2017" and an evening lecture called "Holy Names of God: Krishna, Allah, Jehovah". This is the perfection of our existence, to be fully absorbed in preaching. May our lives always be filled with preaching like this!

Karma, Reincarnation, Free Will, Destiny Seminar
14 January 2017-Scarborough, Ontario

Sankarshan Das-Karma, Reincarnation, Free Will, Destiny Seminar

Video For the Day

On a Mission to Save the World

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Who to Choose as My Guru?

I have one question. In these days I started to think a lot about spiritual teacher. Maybe it's too early. I am about 6 months in Krishna consciousness, but I am often thinking, "How I can know if he would be my guru?". What do you recommend? On the internet I haven't listened to any lectures for a long time, and in Lithuania I just saw few teachers in the winter festival, but I didn't feel anything. Could you give some advice?

Best wishes!
Namaste,
Zivile

Answer: Whoever Best Facilitates Answering Your Questions

Guru means where you can inquire and you get meaningful answers to guide your spiritual life just as I am guiding you now. So whoever best gives you this facility should be the one you accept as your spiritual master.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?