What are We Waiting For?

What are we are waiting for? Why do we keep postponing our total surrender to Guru and Krishna? We could be tasting unlimited bliss right now within our hearts at every moment. But instead, we are still suffering to varying degrees due to our still insanely loitering in the precincts of the material energy. When will that auspicious day come to us that we will fully and truly wise up by giving ourselves 100% to Guru and Krishna? When will that day come? Oh, when will that day come?

Krishna is Awaiting Our Complete, Total Surrender

Krishna is Awaiting Our Complete, Total Surrender

Video For the Day

Indebted to Srila Prabhupada

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Bewildered by Material Distress

Hare Krishna.

Please accept my most sincere obeisances. All glories to Sri Krishna. All glories to Srimati Radharani. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I'm a student and have been associating with ISKCON for the past six months. I've taken up chanting and I'm chanting 16 rounds. I'm currently facing some struggles and continuing failures despite putting in my best efforts in my career options which is bringing down my confidence and which is making it difficult to perform any of my duties. As a result this is pushing me into materialistic depression, which I'm struggling to overcome. Can I please get some advise on how to handle this and steps I can follow to uplift my spirits.

I pray to the Supreme Lord for your health and happiness.

Your humble servant.

Answer: Celebrate Material Distress as the Greatest Blessing

Material distress is actually a blessing in disguise. This is why Queen Kuntidevi was praying that she could always be in distress. She found that there is nothing more advantageous for her Krishna consciousness than material distress. So instead of being depressed and de-energized you should see these difficulties are the greatest mercy of Lord Krishna to remind you that this material world is a most miserable place. As soon as you learn the art of embracing your difficulties as the greatest benedictions you will be amazed to see that they immediately go away and you will be swimming forever in an ocean of unlimited spiritual bliss.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?