This Material World is a Bad Neighborhood

This material world is a bad neighborhood in which there is danger at every step. It is not at all a fit place for a gentleman's residence. Everywhere people are engaged in grossly sinful activities like killing cows and killing unborn babies in the womb. Saintly persons are insulted and abused and sinful life is very much glorified and promoted in the media. Therefore there is a great need for a spiritual revolution to completely transform the entire atmosphere.

Lord Caitanya's Spiritual Revolution

Lord Caitanya's Spiritual Revolution

Video For the Day: The Mercy of Tulasi Devi

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Request: I Need a Bona Fide Spiritual Master

I am a retired railway employee. Almighty Paramatma has awarded me with every thing to dwell soothly. I have come into contact with so many so-called swamis and saints, but nowhere could I feel tranquility. Paramatma has given me musical art so that I can sing bhajans. He has provided me with the art of flute playing so that I can call him through it. I have gotten the experience of this futile physical world. Prabhu, I do not need the lecturers or any ritual preachers or prophets. What I need is the bona fide spiritual master (Sat Guru) who can enable me to experience Paramatma practically and to enter into the state of immortal joy, i.e. attain the perfectional stage of eternity, knowledge and bliss (sat-cit-ananda).

Please forgive my daring to request, as I am just like an infant child in this field.

At your lotus feet,
Shesh Kumar Tiwari

Answer: You've Come to Right Place

I am very happy that you have reached the highest conclusion of understanding that you need a bona fide spiritual master. Such a realization is rarely achieved in today's grossly materialistic human society. The good news is that you have come to the right place. His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada has revealed to us the highest truth, so that now we can reveal that very same highest truth to you and deliver you from all the miseries of material existence, situating you solidly and eternally in the realm of sat-cit-ananda, eternity knowledge, and bliss. When approaching the spiritual master you should inquire submissively and render service unto him. In this way he will reveal the Absolute Truth to you, and your life will become full of bliss. You will attain the Supreme Abode, Krishnaloka, upon leaving your present material body, never to take birth again in this miserable material world.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?