Departing from India

After almost a month of relishing the wonderful spiritual qualities of the holy land of India, we are now heading out for three weeks of spreading the science of Krishna in Latvia, Lithuania, Russia, and Finland. Even though India has practically totally lost it Vedic culture, Srila Prabhupada explains that even if an elephant is dead it is still valuable because its tusks are ivory. It has been especially a great inspiration to see how the Krishna consciousness movement is going on with great potency in Vrindavan and also here in Pune. The example of the wonderful devotees in Vrindavan and Pune is a great inspiration for us to maintain our Krishna consciousness nicely while we travel to spread the Krishna consciousness movement all over the world

Bhagavatam Lecture--Pune, India--1 May 2016

Sankarshan Das giving Srimad Bhagavatam Lecture--Pune, India

Sankarshan Das giving Srimad Bhagavatam Lecture--Pune, India

Video For the Day: Learning from the Nagapatnis

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Go Away from a Devotee I Don't Like?

In my devotee community there is this person that I don't like and want to avoid. I mean I can't get along with him, and this is honestly affecting my chanting. Is it ok if I go to some other temple, which is a bit far away, because I really need association. But I cant be a part of this community because of this individual.

Your servant,

S.C.

Answer: Learn to Like Him

Conquer over the anarthas in your heart that are not allowing you to appreciate this devotee.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?