Everyone is Waiting to Be Awakened

The entire world population is suffering like anything trapped within the cycle of repeating birth, death, old age, and disease. Therefore, within the innermost cores of their beings they are desperately crying out for help awaiting that glorious moment when they can be awakened from their hellish nature by a merciful devotee of the Lord who takes the time and trouble to give them Krishna consciousness Therefore, out of intense compassion for these poor suffering fellows the devotees of Krishna fully absorb their lives in trying to bring them out of the clutches of maya or illusion.

Home Program--Riga, Latvia--7 May 2016

Sankarshan Das at Home Program--Riga, Latvia

Video For the Day: Deliver the World

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: How to Be Absorbed in Service Mood?

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Thank you for inspiring me in my Krishna Consciousness each and every day. I am really enjoying the daily videos as well as the are full of nectar.

Guru Maharaja, please may I humbly ask how one can become absorbed in the mood of service? I feel that I am so covered that the essence of my service does not always have Krishna in the center. I beg for your help as I know my foolish ways will misguide me.

Your most insignificant servant,

Preaska

Answer: Meditate on Krishna's Kindness

To absorb yourself deeply in a service mood to Krishna always try to see, appreciate, and reciprocate with the many, many ways that Lord Krishna is bestowing His unlimited kindness upon you at every minute.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?