Getting Back to Pure Love

Pure love is the essence of our existence. In the state of pure love one has unlimited happiness and awareness. This is the natural state of every living being. Unfortunately when we are born into this world of greed and selfishness, due to the debilitating influence of this impure atmosphere our pure love becomes gradually more and more covered over by self-centeredness and we are robbed of our original pristine state of unlimited happiness and awareness. Consequently we become more and more illusioned, bewildered, and miserable.

The good news is that there are enlightened persons, who are fully awakened in pure love, and are ready, willing, and fully capable of guiding us how to regain our original natural consciousness. Such enlightened persons are known as bona fide spiritual masters, and they have the potency to bring us back to unlimited happiness and awareness. We simply have to take full advantage of them. I have had the unlimited good fortune of being trained by such a fully enlightened spiritual master, and now I am passing on to you everything that I have learned from him.

My Beloved Spiritual Master, Srila Prabhupada

My Beloved Spiritual Master, Srila Prabhupada

Video For the Day: Friendly to All

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: How to Attain Krishna Consciousness?

I am not able to understand how to attain Krishna Consciousness though I have tried practicing it for a long time. Will you please guide me? I feel that without your kind help I am unable to do anything.

Arvindkumar Aserkar

Answer: Follow These Guidelines

Attaining the perfectional pure love state, Krishna consciousness, is not difficult. Simply one has to practice it under the direction of the bona fide spiritual master. The guidelines are given in full detail on the following web page:

http://www.ultimateselfrealization.com/kc_at_home.htm

So now you kindly take up this practice and as required you may inquire from me how to properly execute it.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?