Is Krishna Pleased With Me?

How do you know if Krishna is pleased with you? Srila Prabhupada has very nicely answered this question a in letter written in Mayapur, West Bengal, India on 28 February 1972 to his disciple Kirtiraja Das:

"So there is test for knowing if I am pleasing Krishna: If He reveals Himself to me, if I see Krishna, then I know I am pleasing Krishna. And another test is if my spiritual master is pleased by my service then I know that I am pleasing Krishna; it is very simple, because if I am following the prescribed regulative principles of my Spiritual Master, then without doubt I am pleasing him."

So in this way we can always know that we are pleasing Krishna by following the orders of our spiritual master.

Krishna Reveals Himself to His Pure Devotees

Krishna Reveals Himself to His Pure Devotees

Video For the Day: Solution for All Problems

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: How to Get Rid of My Bad Qualities?

I request you to kindly let me know about how can I get rid of the pride, ego, envy, jealousy qualities which are dormant in me from childhood. I really want to purify myself as much as possible. I want to be purified of these qualities, but they are not going away at all. At times I come under circumstances wherein these qualities arise, and I realize it and feel guilty. So what actions are to be taken to accomplish this task?

Requesting for your advice,
Your servant,
Anusha

Answer: Cleanse the Mirror of Your Mind

The bad qualities are simply coverings of the pure qualities, which are fully there lying dormant in your original self. You are presently like a dirty mirror, which does not give a proper reflection. But if you will cleanse the mirror of your mind by faithfully executing the regulative principles of Krishna consciousness, your original pure self will reappear in it's full faultless splendor. For this you need to take shelter of the bona fide spiritual master, get initiated by him, and then faithfully follow all of his instructions accepting them as your very life and soul. You will be amazed at the transformation that takes place within your consciousness.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?