Give Up Your Distorted Vision

We have taken birth here in this material world because we most foolishly and eagerly embraced the false egoistic conception that we are the center of everything, that every revolves around us. And it is this very same attitude that keeps us entangled endlessly here in the cycle of repeated birth, death, old age, and disease lifetime after lifetime. So if you want to become free from all the inebriates of material existence and become reinstated in your original, eternally youthful, all-blissful constitutional nature, you have to stop thinking that you are the center of everything and train your mind to always perceive things from the God-centered vision of reality. This is real vision. Everything else is distortion.

Krishna is the Center of Everything. He is God.

Krishna is the Center of Everything. He is God.

Artist's Concept of Our Completed Project in Austin, Texas USA

$37,529.03 collected with $2,462,470.97 still to go.
Contributions gratefully accepted at:
http://www.ultimateselfrealization.com/donate
Sankarshan Das Adhikari - Artist's Concept of Our Completed Project in Austin, Texas USA

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Question: How Can You Accept This Rascal as Your Disciple?

Dear Srila Gurudeva,

Please, kindly accept my obeisances at Your lotus feet.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I am an irresponsible puffed up devotee seeking to run from my faults. I think only about myself and I am lusty. If in this condition you can accept me as Your disciple, I need to know why and why Your Grace has tolerated me for all these years.

Your fallen in ignorance servant

Answer: By the Same Mercy That I Was Accepted

I was a total, complete rascal who was saved by the mercy of Guru and Vaisnavas. Now therefore it is my duty to pass on the same mercy that I have received to others. And the more I pass on the mercy, the more I personally am blessed by the mercy of my beloved spiritual master, Srila Prabhupada, and the previous acharyas.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?