The More You Give Krishna, the More You Get Krishna

Even though I am highly unqualified and incompetent in so many ways, Lord Sri Krishna has so kindly sent me thousands of sincere souls all over the world to guide on their pathway of spiritual perfection. I accept this as the greatest good fortune. There is no greater happiness than teaching someone else how to become Krishna conscious because the more you give Krishna, the more you get Krishna. Therefore I am humbly begging Krishna to please bless me that I can give Him to the entire world.

Testimonial From Aarushi

Sankarshan Das Adhikari - Testimonial From Aarushi
“Krishna, you are being very unfair.” I bawled my eyes out while pouring over the pages.

Let us go back in time a little. A generous friend gifted me the Bhagavad-gita while making me pay for it. I was a little annoyed but obediently obliged. Little did I know that what I had bought for a mere hundred rupees was worth more than the riches of the three worlds. Curious about the new book I immediately dived into it. I clearly remember reading through just half of the introduction and exclaiming, “O my God! This man is a genius!”

I thought I already knew a lot about God as I had been reading so many books on the subject of spirituality and even following the teachings of the Holy Bible. But indeed so little did I know! As it’s rightly said – “It takes considerable knowledge just to know the extent of our ignorance.” The depth of the philosophy of Bhagavad-gita and the purports given by Srila Prabhupada blew me away completely. I was hooked. For months I did nothing but read Srila Prabhupada’s books. My love for Srila Prabhupada grew day by day till one day it finally reached the tipping point.

I was reading Srila Prabhupada-Lilamrita, the official biography of Srila Prabhupada, when I burst out into tears. Reading about the incredibly sweet loving exchanges between Srila Prabhupada and his disciples totally melted my steel framed heart. I felt myself to be the most unfortunate person in all of existence because of not getting the chance to meet Srila Prabhupada. I accused Krishna of being very unfair. All I could think was, "I want Prabhupada. I want Prabhupada!"

It’s rightly said that if you sincerely desire something then Krishna fulfills your desire. In my case it happened in the most miraculous manner by accidentally clicking a link on the web. It turned out to be the subscribing page for His Grace Sriman Sankarshan Adhikari’s "Ultimate Self Realization" e-course. I subscribed because I figured out it had something to do with Srila Prabhupada. And the rest is history! Though being highly unqualified to describe how this e-course has affected my life, I will make an attempt here as a token of my immense gratitude to His Divine Grace.

Initially I was just a casual reader and did not realize the gravity of this e-course. But I kept on reading. Days Passed. Weeks. Months. Eventually I started looking forward to the daily email and feeling utterly incomplete without it. The best part of this e-course is the hope that His Divine Grace instills in you coupled with the tools he gives you to keep the hope alive and kicking. Anyone who has practiced spiritual life will testify to the fact that it’s very easy to be discouraged in the battle against our conditioned nature. Some days we might even think, "Why am I even doing this?" It doesn’t matter what your present position is: old, young, happy, sad, wealthy , poor, Indian, American, black, white, novice, veteran. This e-course is perfect for all. It will walk you the way to eternity, knowledge and bliss and make you a completely self realized soul. And it’s absolutely free! Well not really. You do need to barter a little faith and patience for this priceless gift.

If you are the new kid on the block, I humbly request you to give this e-course at least a try. Reading an email a day won’t hurt anyway. Try it for six months and if your life doesn’t change then you can always hit the unsubscribe button. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain! To readers who have been here for a while and liking it, I strongly urge you all to dive more deeply into this nectar. Please take the teachings of His Divine Grace very seriously and email any doubts and questions to sda@backtohome.com. Don’t make the stupid mistake of being shy like me. Believe me, you will be on cloud nine when you will receive a personal reply from His Divine Grace.

The strongest reason why I cannot imagine my life without this e-course is because associating with His Divine Grace is akin to directly associating with Srila Prabhupada. This is not a sentimental statement. It is a fact that Srila Prabhupada’s legacy is being mercifully carried forward by his sincere disciples who are purely representing his teachings. By connecting with this e-course you are automatically connected with Srila Prabhupada and all the great acaryas in the disciplic succession, all the way back to the Supreme Lord himself. Krishna did grant my desire. Now I can proudly call myself an aspiring disciple of His Divine Grace!

Eternally your servant,

Aarushi

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Criticism: Don't Spread Superstition Among the Youth

Don't spread superstition among youth. The Bhagavad-gita emphasizes only karma and dharma. It's not that God needs an introduction i.e. "Who is Krishna?"

Raj Krishna

Answer: Just See What a Rascal You Are

The whole world is drowning in Godlessness, and you criticize us for trying to awaken their God consciousness. Just see what a rascal you are.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?