Would You Like to Be a Member of Our Elite Team?

We have been given the massive mission by our beloved spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, to make the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible because this is the only real remedy for saving the people of this world from their present suffering condition. In order to be successful in this massive mission we require massive support. Therefore we need your help. This is our invitation to you, if you are willing to be part of this elite team of devotees who are willing to sacrifice their entire lives for doing whatever is required to make the entire world Krishna conscious. The members of this team will receive extra special mercy from Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu as well as special training and spiritual support in their life's activities.

If we can count you in, send us an email and let us know. We will be most happy to welcome you to this elite team.

Srimad Bhagavatam Class--Vilnius, Lithuania Airport--11 May 2015


Srimad Bhagavatam Class--Vilnius, Lithuania Airport--11 May 2015

Ecstatic Farewell Kirtan--Vilnius, Lithuania Airport--11 May 2015

Ecstatic Farewell Kirtan--Vilnius, Lithuania Airport--11 May 2015

Testimonial From Devadeva Das

Testimonial From Devadeva Das
I was born in a religious family, my grandparents instructed me in the evangelical scriptures. As I was growing up, I started looking for the answers to my existence but I did not find anyone who could answer me. My grandfather would only say, “God knows”. For a while I accepted it. When I was 12 years old, I would go out to preach the gospel in the street with a group of pastors from the church, but I didn’t find satisfaction there. Something was missing.

I would pray a lot to the Lord for Him to guide me to the person who would be able to answer my questions about God and my existence. I searched in different religions but I still could not find that person who could really help me.

I met the devotees in Mendoza, Argentina. I found a place that was really helping me. I was very young, about 18 years old; now I am 41. After some time, I withdrew from the movement because my parents wouldn’t let me attend and I lost contact with the devotees, thereby losing my happiness from the holy association with the devotees of Krishna and everything became a disaster.

My life was not very happy after I went away from the devotees of Lord Krishna. I prayed to Lord Krishna to please give me again the incomparable gift of the company of the devotees, because I had lost all contact. They had disappeared. I didn’t know where to find them, and this was how the Lord granted me His mercy:

One day, when I was standing in front of the door where I work, a devotee I had previously met appeared and he suddenly took out some earphones and placed them in my ears and asked me, “Do you remember this, Prabhu?” He was listening to Srila Prabhupada chanting HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE. I felt the hairs on my body stand on end and I was overcome with emotion and I could not stop laughing and my eyes filled with tears of happiness. This devotee, whom I had not seen in a long time and was already initiated, helped me return to the path.

In April of 2008, while I was looking on the internet for a class by Srila Prabhupada, suddenly the page www.spiritual-revolutionary.com appeared, and when I saw the picture of Sankarshan Das Adhikari immediately my existence lit up and I could feel that finally I was finding that wonderful person who would save my existence. Every day that went by I wanted to know more about this person who inspired me from the first moment that he appeared, and then, thanks to Prema Bhakti prabhu, whom I thank profoundly for helping me get in contact with my beloved spiritual father, I began the “Ultimate Self-Realization Course” as a student and later serve Srila Gurudeva in the course for Spanish-speaking students. I have the blessing of interacting with many students who are also taking the course and receiving the Spanish edition of “The Thought for the Day” that Gurudeva prepares for the whole world.

My life has become very happy and I pray that the whole world may have the blessing of meeting Srila Gurudeva. He has saved me. Since I met him, my life is dedicated to serve him as much as possible in gratitude for having given me shelter in the shade of his lotus feet. Thanks to Srila Gurudeva, I have been able to understand many of my questions and to know the purpose of life and how to become very happy and blissful. I pray that Sri Krishna to always keep me engaged in the service of my spiritual master life after life if He so desires.

I recommend “The Ultimate Self-Realization Course” for the sincere seeker, for the whole world, and may you become very enthusiastic in your spiritual awakening. It really works. Get ready to become very happy.

Sincerely,
From Mendoza, Argentina
Devadeva das Adhikari

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Question Faith in Extraordinary Scriptural Descriptions?

Could You please kindly explain:
When we read Srimad Bhagavatam we hear about things that sound wondrous (especially in Kali yuga). For example, Ananta Sesa who holds the universe or demigods churning the milk ocean or pastimes of Lord Varaha. What to do with the bewilderment and amazement that occurs? How to understand these facts correctly?

Your servant,
A.R.

Answer: Believe and Apply Scriptures to Realize God

We accept whatever is stated in Srimad Bhagavatam as fact, even though it may sound completely inconceivable to us how such a thing could be true. This faith carries us to a higher level of consciousness. In this connection Srila Prabhupada explained in a lecture that he gave on 11 October 1974 in Mayapur:

"These examples are given in the sastra (scripture). They are not exaggeration but actual fact. And we have to take it in good faith. Then we'll make advance in spiritual life. Otherwise, if we think these things are exaggeration in the sastras or by the devotees, that is aparadha, offense."

By putting your complete faith in the scriptures and the spiritual master you will be able to personally realize God, and all the truths of the Vedic wisdom will become fully revealed to you.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?