Supremely Blissful Life of Krishna's Devotee

What could be sweeter, more relishable than at every moment being fully absorbed in perfecting your personal, intimate loving relationship with Krishna or God, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the primordial source of all existence? Indeed, there is nothing sweeter. This is called Krishna consciousness. Through this ultimate self-realization system of Krishna consciousness you not only become a perfect lover of God. You also automatically become the perfect lover of all the innumerable living beings who populate the spiritual and material worlds. 

Ecstatic Sendoff Kirtan--3 May 2015--Kaliningrad, Russia


Ecstatic Sendoff Kirtan--3 May 2015--Kaliningrad, Russia

Testimonial From J. Raul C. 

Testimonial From J. Raul C.
My focus in bhakti-yoga has always been Krishna-Katha (words of Krishna), especially reading, hearing and chanting maha-mantra; since I’m not able to have personal contact with Krishna devotees or going to a temple to worship Krishna’s deities.
I’m enrolled in the Ultimate Self Realization Course since January 2010. This course gave me the opportunity to have the association with a great devotee of Krishna, Gurudeva Sankarshan Das Adhikari. Thanks to his guidance, compassion and kindness he taught me that by reading daily “Thought for the Day” I will be doing a form of devotional service by reading it, which is Krishna-Katha. I thought that will be the best way to spiritually advance in my material life, developing love for Krishna only for reading and thanks to technology.
Even though I cannot practice the regulations of bhakti-yoga, I’m attached to Krishna consciousness and supporting the propagation of it and the great mission of Gurudeva, hoping someday this humble service will develop in me love for Krishna as explained in Bhagavad Gita 12:10 and hoping as well, more souls in need of blissful knowledge can join this wonderful e-course.

Your humble servant,
J. Raul C.

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Question: If I Commit Suicide, What Will Happen to Me?

I need your help. I chant the holy names of the Lord. But because my health is very bad the thoughts of suicide always come to my mind. If I give up my life, what will happen to me? It's hard for me to survive.

Thanks
A.D.

Answer: You'll Suffer Much More as a Ghost

You must not commit suicide because if you do so, you will become a ghost and suffer hundreds of times more than you are now. To come out of your depression all you have to do is make an adjustment of the way you perceive reality. Instead of seeing your health difficulties as a stumbling block for your happiness, see them instead as stepping stones to help you achieve the platform of unlimited transcendental happiness. Instead of being bewildered by them you should appreciate them as solid reminders that you are not your body, that you are instead an eternal spiritual being qualitatively one with the Lord. If you will increase the quantity and the intensity of your chanting, it will become easier for you to see all of your suffering in a positive way. Instead of becoming depressed, you will find wonderful peace and happiness within your heart.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?