Pangs of Separation While Leaving Lithuania

Today we are departing from Lithuania. The loving exchanges we have with so many devotees here are so upliftingly wonderful that it is always with pangs of separation we head out from this country, which is so much blessed with so many wonderful devotees. This reminds me of a conversation between Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Sri Ramananda Raya which is recorded in the Sri Caitanya Caritamrita, Madhya Lila, Chapter 8, Text 248 as follows:

Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu asked, "Of all kinds of distress, what is the most painful?"
Sri Ramananda Raya replied, "Apart from separation from the devotee of Krishna, I know of no unbearable unhappiness."

This is one of the austerities of being a traveling preacher. There are too many mournful goodbyes. But the consolation is that on the spiritual platform we are packed up eternally together in the service of Lord Krishna, and we will all be together eternally in that wondrous spiritual sky.

Speaking at Samosa--Kaunas, Lithuania--9 May 2015


Sankarshan Das Adhikari Speaking at Samosa--Kaunas, Lithuania--9 May 2015

Departing from Samosa

Sankarshan Das Adhikari Departing from Samosa

Outside Samosa 

Sankarshan Das Adhikari Outside Samosa

Testimonial From Sachipriya Devi Dasi 

Testimonial From Sachipriya Devi Dasi
I was very much fond of the internet. But I did not knew how to use it for Krishna consciousness. One fine day when I was checking my Facebook account. Surprisingly I saw Srila Gurudeva's photo in teachers column.

Immediately I said to my husband here is "His Grace Harikatha prabhu's spiritual master."

My husband asked me, "How did you got it in your account? Did you do something?"

I replied "No."

Then how Srila Gurudeva appeared in the teacher's column as my teacher was the big question mark. After many months I understood how Srila Gurudeva mercifully appeared first in my Facebook account and then into my heart. Srila Gurudeva mercifully implanted pure Krishna bhakti seed in me on 7th September 2014. Though I don't have any qualification. It is only His Grace causeless mercy upon me the most fallen soul. Srila Gurudev mercifully kills all my doubts instantly through Thought For the Day even before I ask questions.

Every day I am eagerly waiting for the new Thought especially, "Answers by Citing the Vedic Version.' On Friday 21st November 2014, Thought For the Day " Krishna will Never let you Down" especially touched my heart. In that Gurudeva explained that Krishna is the one and only person you can trust and of you put your full faith in Krishna you will never ever be bewildered or unhappy in any situation.

I am very thankful to Srila Gurudeva for giving his association daily through "Thought For the Day" and enlightening us with pure Krishna bhakti and giving us true spiritual knowledge throughout the world.

I request all the people on the earth to subscribe this e-course and make your life successful as thousands are doing it.

Thank you,

Your unworthy servant
Sachipriya devi dasi

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Question: Qualties of the Different Incarnations?

Respected master,
Thank you for your earlier reply. I have another few questions

1)I wish to know how many transcendental qualities does Lord Krishna, Rama, Vishnu, Shiva, Brahman and the human beings have?

2) Is Lord Krishna parabrahma? If yes, then like Lord Brahma how can it have a cycle of birth and death? As per my knowledge, Lord Brahma has a life of 100 brahma years and Para-Brahma also has a life ( age I'm not aware).Please guide me specifically on this question in detail

3)What is the order in which all the above mentioned incarnations are placed according to their powers (starting with Lord Krishna)?

Thanking you
Regards

Shreyansh

Answer: Only Krishna Possessess All Qualities

There are sixty-four specific qualities mentioned in the scriptures that are possessed by Krishna. Lord Narayana has only sixty of these qualities. Lord Shiva and Lord Brahma have fifty-five of these qualities. And the living entities in general possess fifty of these qualities in small quantity. You can order the above mentioned persons by what percentage of Krishna's qualities they possess.

Krishna is parabrahma, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. He lives etenally as as youth. He does not take birth and die like Lord Brahma.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?