Another Day, Another Adventure

Every day spent in Krishna consciousness is the most exciting adventure because it is overflowing with hundreds and thousands of opportunities to become closer and closer to Krishna. Krishna consciousness is naturally adventurous because among adventurers Krishna is the most adventurous. In other words, Krishna is experiencing the supreme adventure at every moment, and thus anyone who connects with Him through the process of bhakti will along with Him also experience the supreme adventure at every moment.

Sunday Feast Lecture--Kaunas, Lithuania--10 May 2015


Sunday Feast Lecture--Kaunas, Lithuania--10 May 2015

 Blissful Prasadam Distribution--Kaunas, Lithuania--10 May 2015

 Blissful Prasadam Distribution--Kaunas, Lithuania--10 May 2015

Testimonial From Sulakshana Devi Dasi

Testimonial From Sulakshana Devi Dasi
Ten years ago I was suffering greatly due to the loss of my daughter. I was searching for why I was suffering. I was often in conflict with my family members. I couldn't understand why people say or do things which made no sense to me. There was nobody who I could trust to take shelter for my problems and sufferings. I was in search of real truth.

One day I was surfing on the internet for that Real Truth, and I found a free online course called the “Ultimate Self Realization.” I became very excited and I immediately signed up for the e-course.

After I started receiving daily ‘Thoughts for the day’ and weekly lessons, I became very eager to read and understand The Bhagavad-Gita and to answer the question in each weekly lesson. It was the most auspicious thing in which I have ever participated. I started asking Sankarshan das Adhikari many questions and he would kindly take time to answer them personally. I would get so excited to receive an email from him and to read the answers to all my queries and doubts. Slowly I developed faith in him and realized that here is the person that I could trust him and devote my life to him. I learned so many things from this course. I learned what is the purpose of this valuable human life, and what is my relationship with the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krishna.

I am so fortunate that Lord Sri Krishna directed me to Sankarshan das Adhikari. He is my spiritual master and my life is dedicated to serve him. I highly recommend everyone to sign up for this free e-course of "Ultimate self-Realization". There is nothing to lose but all gain. You will be free from all your anxieties and sufferings. We are all suffering and rotting in this material world due to ignorance. He will guide you in every step of your life and take you back home back to Godhead.

Your servant,
Sulakshana devi dasi

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Question: He Wants to Visit Temple, But Not Follow Our Principles

Hare Krishna Gurudeva,
Please accept my obeisances.
Gurudeva, yesterday on the occasion of Nrsimha Caturdasi I invited one of my office colleagues to the temple. After attending abhishek and arati he said to my other friend that he doesn't want to follow the rules and four regulative principles of ISKCON. However, he said that he does want to come to temple whenever I visit it. Do you want me to invite him to the temple or not?

Waiting for your reply,
Hari bol,
Sunitha

Answer: If He Keeps Coming, He Will Embrace Our Principles

Yes, let him come to the temple as often as possible. In this way he will get a taste for Krishna consciousness and eventually automatically become enthusiastic to follow the regulated principles of bhakti yoga.

In this connection Rupa Goswami states:

yena tena prakāreṇa manaḥ kṛṣṇa niveśayet
sarve vidhi-niśedhā syur etayor eva kiṅkarāḥ

"Somehow or other become Krishna conscious; the rules and regulations will automatically come later on."

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?