Onwards to Mauritius to Taste and Share More Nectar

28 May 2015--After a brief stopover in the United Kingdom on which I gave two lectures at ISKCON's Bhaktivedanta Manor near Watford, we are heading out tonight on an overnight flight to Mauritius, a small island nation in the Indian Ocean east of Madagascar. There is nothing more sublime than talking about Krishna. I am very thankful to Lord Krishna that He has blessed me with so many opportunities to vibrate His glories before so many receptive audiences all the world. The more that the people on this planet become eager to hear about Krishna, the more this planet will become magically transformed into a spiritual paradise.

Where is Mauritius?
(Mauritius is shown both to scale and in a blown up version.)

Where is Mauritius?

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version:

Question: How to Conquer Over Anger?

I have been in frequent contact with the ISKCON devotees for more than two years. I have taken the commitment of chanting the 16 rounds. I mostly complete it regularly. I had certain bad habits in the past that very few times cross my way, and I fell prey to them. Also I can't control my anger and use inappropriate abusing words to people. I regret it because in this way I am defaming the Krishna Consciousness Movement. Can you please guide me why am I falling prey to Maya so often, even if I am trying my best to engage myself in spiritual activities? Although I have complete faith in Krishna consciousness, still I feel that am I committing the offense of doing sins on the strength of holy Name of the Supreme. Because of these I am mostly frustrated.

Please forgive my offense against You.

Your Servant,
Anonymous

Answer: Use Anger in Krishna's Service

You have not offended me in any way. Rather I am pleased that you are seeking my help in regards to your uncontrolled anger problem. The solution is easy. If you will channel your anger in the proper way by preaching as much as possible against the demoniac civilization, which has totally ruined the lives the world population, you will no longer be the slave of anger. You should be the master of anger by using it in Krishna’s service, rather the slave of anger. Just as Hanuman and Arjuna used anger in Krishna’s service, you should also use anger in Krishna’s service. The easiest way to get facility to do this is to participate with the devotees when they go out to distribute Srila Prabhupada's books to the general population. In this way you will get a very good opportunity for preaching and using your anger nicely in Krishna's service.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?